What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tampa Tanners Spanksgiving (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits, whose owner is wondering if anyone besides himself posts to this blog, anymore.)

Last Saturday was the Tampa Tanners Spanksgiving party. It was a small gathering, but we had a lot of fun with it, including getting in makeshift costumes as pilgrims, as can be see in my Spanksgiving post two days ago. Pilgrims also spank, apparently, as you can see from this view of me tending to the orneriness of one of the womenfolk.

While everyone had ample opportunity to spank or be spanked, the majority of the party was actually more laid back and relaxed. We had a big Thanksgiving feast of turkey, along with plenty of vegetables and desserts. We also spent a considerable amount of time just sitting around and talking, though I think that this is partially because of how early Cookie and Katia served dinner. Turkey does contain chemicals that help to induce sleep in anyone that eats it.

Fortunately, I didn't have the turkey, so I had plenty of energy to spank. We captured this image of a handprint that I was able to leave on a newbie's bottom for her very first party with us. I'm hoping that she'll be able to attend more in the future. If you look closely, you can see how long and sharp I'd allowed my fingernails to grow. I trimmed them back off recently, but I may allow them to grow back in the near future.

With such a small group, the Tampa Tanners management didn't try to stay in our outfits all night. Actually, all three of us were mostly down to normal clothes within a couple of hours. It was good for the initial party ambiance, but we wanted to go casual for the rest of it. This is a good thing, too, as Cookie doesn't act very much like a pilgrim when she's sticking her tongue out during a caning.

Everyone seemed to have fun, though we didn't take as many pictures as we usually do. However, Cookie went out and got me a new cellphone with a camera function, so I may take more pictures at future events. Right now, though, I'd be satisfied with simply figuring out all of the phone's functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment