What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tampa Tanners promotional video

Yesterday I worked on a short little promo video to advertise Tampa Tanners. There really isn't many places that I can advertise but it was fun none the less. I think the video came out all right so I am sharing it here as well. There is the Lord's of Acid song "spank my booty" playing in the background as soon as the video starts, so if you are anywhere where you dont want that song to be heard you might want to turn down the volume. LOL. Anyway I hope that you enjoy and that if you are in the Tampa area you come and join us for the spanking shamrocks party.

No comments:

Post a Comment