What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Thursday, April 26, 2012

And, the Spankings (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits) As promised, as I've already shared the props and costumes that made the Tampa Tanners Titanic spanking party a hit, here's a post dedicated entirely to the spankings that were given out. There were certainly enough bottoms to go around to keep most of us busy, though we were a few people short than we had originally thought were coming. We didn't let it keep us down, though, and made the most of it. As I had alluded to in my previous posts, we had a lot of fun using the props and costumes in our spanking play, and taking a few good pictures to document it. Near the start of the party, several girls went across my lap as I was lying on the watery scenery. Katia was one of those girls, as you can see from this image. Todd also used the ocean floor as a backdrop for a picture that he took while spanking Cookie. I almost didn't notice the water, though, as Cookie's bottom just looks so inviting in this picture. That lifesaver, even if it's nothing more than a pool inner tube with “Titanic” written on it in permanent marker, was still used in many scenes. Jeremy used it as a target to keep his spanking aim true and focused directly on Cookie's backside. This would probably be a good defense for a bottom to have for those spankers who use implements tend to wrap around the hips too much. Jeremy found a different use for the lifesaver when it was Isabella's turn across his lap. Apparently, those legs of hers simply couldn't stay down and out of the way. Obviously, he doesn't want her to hurt herself by flailing her legs around, so this seems like a humanitarian effort on his part to save her that pain. The prop that was used the most, though, was the boat oar that Todd specially decorated for the occasion. I think that all of the girls felt this implement at some point during the night, and Suzy's bottom was almost as red as those panties when he was finished with her. Just to prove that I'm not kidding about the color of her bottom, here's another picture of Suzy which displays those colors in ample fashion. Apparently, Jeremy had used the oar on her, as well, and was then giving her a soothing hand spanking to cool her down. What a guy. I had my own boat oar out, as well, though it's nowhere near as large as the one that Todd brought. However, the smaller size made it much more efficient for spanking someone that's over my lap, as it does here on Isabella's bottom. As you can see, I didn't need a lifesaver to keep her legs in place. Apparently, Isabella has a problem with keeping those legs down, though. While not exactly a prop, Katia's hosiery seemed to catch a lot of attention. I guess that a lot of spankos have a fetish for pantyhose. Jeremy certainly had a smile on his face when given the chance to spank her in them. It was a sentiment that was shared by Todd. Personally, I don't understand the appeal. They didn't stay on the whole night, though, as I ripped out the ass of them while I was spanking her, since she was adamant that she didn't want them pulled down to enable me to spank her on the bare. She really should have been more specific with her request. Cookie, though, had no qualms with having her undergarments removed for a bare bottom spanking, and I was more than happy to accommodate her. With as little play as we get at home (recent punishment notwithstanding), I'm always happy for the opportunity to warm her properly. At some point during the night, we lined up the four spankees and bent them over the bed for a group spanking. This is really one of our traditions, as I think we do this, or something like it, at just about every party that we have. I guess that it's a good thing that we didn't have everyone that we expected, or we'd have needed a bigger bed. I guess that we'd have just put the two couches together and spanked them across the backs, though. So, that just about catches me up with all of my party reporting. It won't be long before I have a fresh batch to share, though, as the next month is going to be a busy one. This coming weekend, we will be having our April meet and greet, although I probably won't be in attendance, as I'll likely be watching the kids and tutoring Katia's daughter while she and Cookie take care of it for me. Then, two weeks later, we once again return to Pinellas for the Tampa Tanners Takeover at the Tampa Bay Phoenix Club. While it's not my preferred scene, I may attend, anyway, just to support the club, and Cookie and Katia. This is only if there is someone at home to watch the boy, though. Then, the very week after that, there's the May meet and greet and party. While I might not be at the meet and greet, you can bet that I'll be at the party, which is going to have a pirate theme. I'm already prepared to put on my best pirate outfit and have the girls shivering at my timbers. Paddles are made of timber, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment