What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Day Before (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits)

It's been a week since the April Tampa Tanners munch and party, so I guess I'd better start getting to the business of actually sharing what happened. Saturday was our third munch, and things really started to pick up. After March's poor showing, we were glad to see a number of new faces popping up. The new location was also a plus, since we really couldn't guarantee getting the back room at the Perkin's. It's also the same location used for the Tampa Munch, so it's a comfortable setting for our members to come to, since many of them are already familiar with it.

After the munch, our next order of business was to gather up everything for the party and head to the hotel. We had a suite arranged for the night so we wouldn't have to get up and transport everything to the hotel in the morning. Todd and Suzy were staying in the adjoining room to ours, so we were able to indulge in a little spanking play. I was also able to get a premature look at one of my birthday gifts. Cookie had Todd and Suzy design a special set of Spankopoly for us. Additionally, Todd and Suzy included one of the Spankopoly paddles that Cane-iac makes for them with the set. Essentially, I got to see and touch two of my birthday gifts a month early. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the finished product when I have a chance. I'm also getting ideas together for a custom Spankopoly board that I'd like to have done with a school theme for Birchwood Academy. That may be some time in the future before I get around to that, though.

Once everything started to settle down for the night, everyone wanted to play a game of Spankopoly. Well, that is, everyone except for me, who wanted to catch up on my sleep so I'd be well rested for the party. With several people waking me up to see if I wanted to play, though, as well as the sound of numerous spankings just one room away, there really wasn't much sleep to be had. When Cookie and Katia finally came to bed, I was immensely grateful for the chance to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment