What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, April 9, 2011

Catching Up with Party Posts (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits)

It's about time that I finish up my report on the first Tampa Tanners spanking party. After our first icebreaker game, it was time to move to the main game of the night. Using a theme that a friend of mine uses at her own parties, the purpose of the game was to spank the image of a shamrock on the bottom of a spankee. The rules were simple. Each spanker would have five minutes to make the image, using anything that they had on hand to do so. In retrospect, perhaps the rules should have been a bit more specific, but hindsight is always 20/20.

There were five Tops at the party, and four bottoms, so there would have to be some spankees who would act as a canvas for multiple spankers. Since Shy is perhaps just a bit too dark-skinned to have too many clearly visible redness, she stayed out and acted as the timekeeper. Then, we drew lots to see who would be paired up with whom. Todd and Suzy were a team by themselves, so they had a lucky draw, especially for her. Cookie and Katia, though, both had to endure two spankers on their backsides, one for each cheek. To make this somewhat easier for them to handle, we broke this up into two segments, with one spanker going first for five minutes before the other spanker would get his chance on the opposite cheek.

I was paired with Cookie, as was another spanker. I opted to let him go first, waiting my turn until the first five minutes was over. He chose a hairbrush as his implement. I'm not sure if he really was interested in leaving a shamrock, or just in spanking Cookie's backside, as he was really giving it to her. It really didn't look much like a shamrock when he was finished, but he sure seemed to enjoy himself, which is the object of the party.

When it was my turn, I took a more deliberate and planned approach. Using my blue salad spoon (which is a spoon in name only, since I covered up the basin with resin long ago and painted it), I delivered three precise swats with the back of the spoon, and then flipped it over to give her a single stroke with the handle down her thighs. When it was over, I had a very clear image on her backside. I was very proud of myself.

No matter how good it looked, though, I was only in the game for the fun of it. As one of the party hosts, I wasn't eligible to actually win, and had originally suggested that I sit out and be one of the judges. The prize actually went to a spanker that had been very literal about the wording of the rules (which is why they should probably have been more specific). Todd used a green marker to outline the area where he intended to place the shamrock, leaving a very distinct border that he then colored in with one of my other salad spoons. To complete the image, he place shamrock stickers around the reddened area to make a very festive presentation. When you say that they can use anything, you've got to know that someone's going to be very creative with that.

The prize for the winner was a spiffy holiday hat and a red ribbon. Now, Todd will be ready for next year and I won't be the only person at the party wearing a silly St. Patrick's Day hat.

The April party is coming up quickly, and it is promising to be even bigger than our first. With luck, Tampa Tanners will continue to grow in leaps and bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment