What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Year's Pics (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits)

As promised, here are some pictures that were taken back during the Tampa Tanners party in January. I know that they're a little late, but Cookie had failed to mention that several pictures had been sent to her. I'll chastise her accordingly when the opportunity arises.

The first picture is, of course, me. In keeping with my apparent tradition of being the party mascot, I was pimping the New Year's look. Flavor Flav, eat your heart out.

We had a few photo opportunities during the Spankopoly game that night. Here is a picture of Katia getting her swats across my lap.

Cookie also earned some swats during the game, though she was unlucky enough to roll for the paddle, instead of the lighter implements.

Later that night, Cookie went across Todd's lap to settle a debt from a bet made during our fantasy football league.

While everyone else was busy, Suzy found her way across my lap as she usually does. The blur of my hand makes it look like the spanking was harder than it probably was, though I may just be remembering it that way. I tend to think that I was going pretty easy on her, though.

With just a week to go before our February party, I should soon have more images to put up for my readers to enjoy. We will also be meeting with representatives of a local dungeon tomorrow, and I'll report on Monday about the outcome of that meeting. If all goes well, the result will be another monthly event that Tampa Tanners is involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment