What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Saturday, March 3, 2012

Herschel (X-posted)

(X-posted from Thomas's Spanking Exploits)

Last weekend, I was able to attend the Tampa Tanners Valentines party without having to put on some silly outfit to act as the party's mascot. This wasn't because they didn't feel that they needed one, though. It was because, at least for that party, I had been replaced with. Instead, that honor went to Herschel, a new face at our parties.

If Herschel seems unassuming, that's just because he's a dummy. No, I didn't mean it that way. I meant that he's a mannequin. So, he doesn't talk that often, though it's quite meaningful when he does speak. He's also learned that actions speak louder than words. This is a good thing, because it takes a lot of action to get through the heads of some of our naughty girls.

He's apparently no dummy when it comes to dishing out what the ladies of Tampa Tanners need. That's understandable, though, as he comes from good breeding. His brother is even running for president. That's why Herschel wears the shades, I'm thinking. After all, he wouldn't want to cause a political stir for his brother if any of these pictures got to the media. We could never tolerate sexual misconduct in the White House, unless it's a hot girl.

I think that Herschel actually got more action that night than I did. I'm a little jealous about that. It used to be that I was the only dumm.... errr, I mean, mascot... that Tampa Tanners would ever need. I hope that they won't forget about me.

I'll have more pictures of the party to share in a few days, though I think I'll leave out this scene-stealer. Something may have to happen to Herschel to keep him from coming to more parties. I think that an anonymous call to Dateline should do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment