What is Tampa Tanners?



We are a group of adults who pratice safe, consensual spanking, both in and out of a group setting in the Tampa area. We will hold get togethers, spanking parties, and host other outings with friendly spanko's who just love to have fun! So come and join us today!







Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First meet and greet fast approaching

The Tampa Tanners very first meet and greet will be this coming Saturday. All of us are very excited about it and ready to meet some local spankos. Our friends Todd and Suzy are coming as well and we will be getting together after the meet and greet. Unfortunately my work has informed me that I am not able to get that Saturday off like I requested weeks ago. Saturdays will be difficult to get off but I am hoping that I will be able to get some off here and there. I guess we will see.

Katia and I have worked on a website for the Tampa Tanners as well. We are hoping to get that live by tomorrow or Thursday at least. Once we get that done Ill start contacting other groups for link exchanges.And will let you know when it is active. right now we are still creating it and have our domains. It has been alot of work but I think we are almost finished with the designing and can get to the publishing soon.

So just as a reminder and for anyone that doesn't already know here's the info again for the very first Meet and Greet

When: Saturday, February 26, 2011
Time: 2:00PM-5:00PM
Where: Perkins Family Restaurant
             5002 Fowler Ave, Tampa Fl

We hope to see you there!!!!

you can contact any Tampa Tanners leader for more information any time.
Katia Spade katia@tampatanners.com
Cookie Crawford cookie@tampatanners.com
Thomas Elders thomas@tampatanners.com
and info@tampatanners.com

No comments:

Post a Comment